TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions (AGB)
of the Festival im Volksgarten GmbH (Winterfest)
The General Terms and Conditions govern the legal relationship between event visitors and Winterfest. They apply to performances in all venues organized by Winterfest itself as well as to performances for which Winterfest sells tickets or issues free tickets.
Event attendance contract
A contract is concluded between the ticket purchaser and Winterfest as soon as the ticket is handed over to the purchaser, sent or deposited for them at the box office. The reservation or online booking as well as a reservation confirmation do not yet lead to the conclusion of a contract. Admission tickets entitle the holder to use the service indicated on the ticket. By transferring the ticket to a third person (holder), the contract (including the General Terms and Conditions) is also transferred to this person. The purchaser of the admission ticket is obligated to be able to name the persons who will use the admission ticket. If the ticket(s) is/are passed on, this naming obligation must be transferred to the transferee. The purchaser is liable for any damage resulting from a breach of this obligation.
Ticket reservation, purchase, exchange
- Tickets are available at the Winterfest box office at EUROPARK (during the respective opening hours of EUROPARK), by telephone via the Winterfest ticket line, online at winterfest.at as well as additionally at all Raiffeisen banks, at all oeticket advance booking offices as well as at renowned ticket offices in Salzburg and on the respective performance days at the box office for future events.
- Tickets can be reserved for a maximum of five days. After this period, the reservation expires automatically if no payment has been received.
- Each ticket must be paid for no later than two days before the performance date.
- Tickets deposited at the box office must be picked up no later than half an hour before the performance begins.
- Please note that other regulations may apply to external sales outlets.
- The customer acknowledges that the data provided by them electronically in the course of ordering the card will be processed for the purpose of handling the contract.
- Reduced tickets can only be purchased at the Winterfest cash desk at EUROPARK and only if the requirements for a reduction are proven by a valid ID. There is no legal claim to reduced tickets. One or two reduced ticket(s) (depending on the reduction) will be issued per person. In the case of unauthorized use of a discount, the difference can be charged to the full ticket price or the visitor can be expelled from the performance. In the latter case, the purchase price will not be refunded.
- Each ticket is only valid after full payment.
- Tickets that have already been paid for cannot be returned or exchanged. In case of ticket loss, no refund is possible.
- The organizer reserves the right to limit the number of bookable seats per ticket purchaser due to reduced ticket numbers.
Program Changes, Cancellation
Changes in the program, cast, as well as start times do not entitle the ticket holder to return tickets or to reduce the price. In the event of changes, the organizer will make every effort to inform the ticket purchasers. There is no right to be informed about these changes. Claims for damages due to failure to inform are therefore invalid. It is the responsibility of the ticket buyer* to inform themselves about possible changes. The latest information will be published at www.winterfest.at.
Events may be canceled due to technical defects, official and/or legal orders/regulations, bad weather (especially rain, hail or storm) or illness as well as the inability of the artist(s) to perform. There will be no reimbursement of travel expenses in the event of cancellation or rescheduling of the event.
Image and sound recordings
Visitors are not permitted to make audio or video recordings. The visitor agrees that any picture, video or sound recordings made of them during the event may be used. Recordings of participants may be used for advertising purposes (print, online).
No liability for damages
The organizer assumes no liability for any damage to property or health occurring in connection with the event.